I got two 'blog' awards yesterday- I feel so loved. You know in kindergarten when you do your worksheets and the teacher puts a big old gold star or 'good job!' sticker on your paper? They are kind of like that. Thanks, everybody! It makes me happy!
intimeout gave me this one (aw shucks)
and mile191 gave me this one (sniff, sniff, cry)
Instructions for awardees:
please share this opportunity with your favorite bloggers by doing the following:
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. be sure to link to your nominees within your post
4. let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
To spread the love I am nominating these 10 blogs I've quickly become addicted to (in no particular order!):
1. Girl in a Swirl My sister (who does so much for so many of us- writing the names on our Sandwritten site.) If you happen to subscribe to Family Fun magazine you can see her gorgeous self as she is February's MOTHER OF THE MONTH. Well deserved!
2. Crash Test Dummy Diaries is always good for a laugh and to lift my spirits.
3.YaYa is someone I totally hope to meet one day and I hope she is holding the hands of a few little kids. Her own. Keep on trying, anyway you can!
4.Women Doing More who always makes me think about something bigger than my own small life and small problems
5.MotherHenna Kara was my first inspiration that my life as Gabriel's mom was not over- it was, in fact, just beginning
6.Stephanie and SweetPea project who is someone I have met in real life and a real inspiration of how little acts can add up to be something wonderful and warm. Like a quilt. Or 200 receiving blankets to donate to the hospital in honor of her daughter.
7.Ter who is my quickest responder and most loyal reader. ((hugs))
8.Daydreams by Design Charyce who helped me get my act together and acted as a consultant to design this totally rockin' site
9.E and K Rausch one of my first followers and I still read her blog to see her adorable little guy Kenner
10. Just a Cloud Away I met Diana at the SHARE conference and wish I was so very talented. Go check out her garden in honor of her son, Tanner. Amazing
And for all of you who have my button on my blog and I don't know you yet or don't read you yet, here is an award for you to take:
((hugs)) all around!