Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful Bracelets

Rose from SHARE emailed me about these gorgeous bracelets

She writes:
I’ve been making these for years. The first one I made was several years ago as a gift to my friend Barb (whose baby’s name I had your sister write in the sand) on the 3rd anniversary of Hannah’s stillbirth. I had just started making jewelry as a hobby, and it sort of snowballed from there. I ended up making 15 of them that we sold at the Angel Ball that year, and I have given them often as gifts and donations to silent auctions, etc. I usually don’t sell them as it’s such a special bracelet to me, and I feel guilty making money from it.

Any money made is going to benefit SHARE. Take a look. If you click on the photo to make it larger it shows even more 'sparkly'- the photo doesn't really do it justice.

Thanks, Rose!

peace-
emily

5 comments:

Lea said...

Beautiful bracelet's! I have actually done something very similar (just for myself and a couple of close friends). There is a photo on my blog - nicholastouch.blogspot.com - under the posting "Hope, Love, Peace".

Rose said...

Emily, thanks so much for posting about my bracelet. It is really special to me, and I would love to be able to use it to help Share out. Yours will be on it's way soon!

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful!

Unknown said...

WOW they are beautiful, I want EVERYTHING that would remind me of my sweet angel and now I want that!!

in time out said...

I hope it is alright that I have mentioned you in something published on Women Doing More today. You have been a silent help to me and to others I know who have experienced loss. THank you for what YOU are DOING here. Hugs to you. --stacie