Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Product Critique: Everlasting Memories

I was offered a keepsake of my choice from the site Everlasting Memories and the photo engraved jewelry was suggested. It kind of threw me for a loop for a second. I DO have a photo of Gabriel, but not one that I'd be comfortable displaying. I was intrigued by the gorgeous cremation jewelry that allows you to put a little bit of cremains inside to carry with you but I didn't want to disturb Gabriel's ashes that are currently sealed in a little wooden box.

 After several days I decided on the Stainless Steel Photo Engraved Keychain but instead of a photo I asked that it be inscribed with a scripture.

"To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven" Ecclesiastes 3:1

The representative was wonderful to work with and very interested in helping me pick just the right item as a keepsake. Shipping was very quick and it is nicer than I had expected. Very solid touchstone- I find myself rubbing it while I'm holding my keys, kind of like a little worry stone.

The inscription is perfect except for the fact that I picked a longish verse and the print is very, very tiny. Except, you know what? Gabriel was very, very tiny. I know what it says and anyone who cares to look closely will too.

This would be a perfect mother's day or father's day gift. I love it, and I love that it can be personalized to be just right.


No comments: